Phoenix at a Glance
Head of School: Leslie Levesque
Our home base is 5,000 sq. ft. at 89 Margin St. in Salem, in the heart of downtown. Rather than a campus that provides all the facilities needed for the curriculum, we have chosen to integrate the world around us, near and far, into our campus. We utilize the community to fulfill our educational mission.
Need-based financial assistance available.
- Students come from 8 neighboring communities.
- African-American, Latino/Hispanic, Asian-American, or multiracial children currently represent over 29% of our enrollment.
- Student-Teacher ratio: 6:1
1:1 computer, laptop, or tablet per student
Association of Independent Schools of New England (AISNE)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)