The creative arts, leadership, and technology are fundamental to The Phoenix School curriculum. This year as we’ve moved to a Remote Learning Program, those skills are being tested and developing in a whole new way. One of our traditions, for the past 38 years, is to celebrate the coming of Spring through a traditional May Day performance. Learning the history, songs, and dances from the old English traditions not only builds skills, it brings joy. In a time when we need to spread joy, smiles, and laughter, we invite you to join us to celebrate the new growth and hope that Spring brings to us all.
- A Feast of Learning: Thanksgiving Traditions at Phoenix School
- The Crucial Role of Fundraising in Supporting Private School Programs, Including Financial Aid
- Leadership Week for our 5th to 8th-grade Students
- Cultivating Compassionate Leaders: A Phoenix School Story
- Embracing Open-Ended Learning: Why It Benefits Your Child